Pre-Registration will be open from 3/1/2013 to 4/14/2014.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS BEFORE PRE-REGISTERING!!!
(if you need assistance, please call XTRM.com customer support at 1-866-367-9289 x-2, they will help walk you through registering)
1) Follow the link below to the registration page. If you already have an XTRM account, enter your username and password, then click the “Register NOW!” button (there are links for forgotten username/password). Otherwise, click the “Signup for FREE” link to create a new account.
2) You must create either a standard or a PLUS account for *each* person who will be racing. The free standard XTRM account will be enough to complete registration.
Once you have set up your account with XTRM, please continue the following:
1) Click on "Register for an event"
2) Select "Supermoto" as the sport and scroll down to the bottom
3) Click on "Stateline Supermoto Challenge" under event title
4) Go to Step #2 and select your class group tab. Most classes are under their own tab, but a few are grouped under a single tab (I.e. Mini-Moto classes, Quads)
- Select Mini-Moto for all Mini-Moto classes
- Select "Quad" for all quad classes
5) Set your competition number and equipment model (either from the drop list, or by typing it in below the drop list), and then click the red Add button for each class you want.
6) Next, repeat steps #4 and #5 for any additional classes you wish to enter.
7) Follow the instructions and agree to the waivers (you must type "I Agree" in the box provided) and then press the "continue" button".
Heats will be gridded by the order in which an entry is received. Post entries are only gridded by order received. (Pro classes to do pea pick for grid position)
Stateline Supermoto Class Structure
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pits, Rider’s who are caught drinking before or during the races will have to leave the premises immediately upon the request of security with no refund.
NO PIT RIDING!!!! The penalty will be disqualification from the event for you or the rider you are with. (riding your bike to and from staging in 1st gear is permitted though)
Fire Extinguishers are mandatory in each pit!
Pre-Entry Race Fees
Pro Classes - $120
Pro/Am Classes - $100
1st Big Bike or Quad Class - $80
Each Add'l Class - $60
Mini-Moto Classes - $45
Add'l Mini-Moto Class - $30
Mini-Moto Jr. & Mini Quad Classes - $30
* Pro entries do not count as a 1st big bike or quad entry, as there are purses for those classes.
** There will be no registration refunds after pre-registration is closed*
***There will be an additional $30 post entry fee at the event
For more event info, click here
If you are drowning in a sea of supermoto info, let these hand picked resources be your life preserver. Whether you're looking for the latest supermoto news, rider interviews, or "go faster" aftermarket parts, check these guys out: