Team races are back for the 2016 Stateline Supermoto Challenge!! Everyone had so much fun last year, that we are bringing them back again for for this year.
We learned some lessons about gridding last year. We will grid by sign up order by group. Experts will be gridded in front of amatuers.
Registration for the team races will take place at the event. Don't worry about not having a partner, as we will help get teams together at the event.
- Supermoto Bikes
- Pro / Expert
- Supermoto Quads
- Team Races 45 minutes each
- 35 teams limited per class
- Each team will be provided with number plates for their bikes
- 2 riders per team, one or two bikes
- Riders change every 10 minutes
- NASCAR style pit lane along front straight for rider changes
- There will be 35 pit spaces marked out and numbered to correspond with your
assigned numbers for your team (teams will be numbered 1 - 35)
- 1st gear speed limit along pit lane
- $70 per team
- First come, first serve for registration at the event
If you are drowning in a sea of supermoto info, let these hand picked resources be your life preserver. Whether you're looking for the latest supermoto news, rider interviews, or "go faster" aftermarket parts, check these guys out: